Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gusto prices

Gusto is a new all organic joint on 14th and 6th ave.  Going along with the theme of it being the summer of empanadas and all, I heard that they make good ones so I trekked over to find one.  I was also looking for some AC with it being hotter than Haitis out.   The restaurant was huge and empty and now I know why.  Organic shmorganic. If you are going to cut down an entire rain forest to build your over sized uncomfortable chairs then isn't that defeating the whole point of saving ourselves by eating healthy?  I ordered a carne empanada that was good but it was no Venezuelan empanada.  It was also two bites and five dollars!!!!!!   Gusto- if you are going to charge these prices you will need a money tree growing out of your "organic" wooden patio in the front.  That's all.

No comments: