Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I think I've died and gone to dental heaven!


I have not seen a dentist in over four years and was terrified of having to go.  My friend Jenn noticed my procrastination and urged me to make an appointment with the friendliest Dentist in the city of NY.  Dr. Fujishige at Luma Dental Spa on West 14th Street makes you feel like you have checked into The Four Seasons.   Melissa, his assistant, was as sweet as pie and comforted me when I gagged during the X-rays.  Dr. Fujishige showered my teeth with compliments and cleaned them in an efficient way. I did not feel rushed and was not even upset when he said I would have to return in a month for a filling.  He accepts new clients even if you don't have insurance.  If you're scared of doctors like I am you better hurry and go soon while he's accepting new clients!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is the best thing i've ever read.