Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rabbit Hole


The Rabbit Hole is a delicious and cozy watering hole on Bedford with great natural light (often a factor overlooked in many of my reviews). The vibe and scene is for sure Williamsburg but it doesn't have the same overcrowded uber trendy vibe that many Bedford spots have. I ordered the Thai Chicken soup with buckwheat noodles and a vanilla green tea which were both excellent. HOWEVER, the baked eggs were completely bland and undesirable. Plus they weren't even baked, they were poached with hardened yolks (blah) atop a piece of toast with flavorless chard and soggy onions. The waitress was far too cute and nice to cause any sort of commotion with. It mine as well be called an eggs benedict...Thank god for the soup. I'm going again but waiting until it's warm enough to sit in the fabulous looking back patio but skipping the baked eggs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

right around the corner. you shoulda stopped by my secret land.

Kiki Colore said...

I thought about it long and hard but Annie's car was right out front and the wind was cutting right thru me!