Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's winter and I have a new playlist.



It's about time I switched from summer music into winter music mode. Please don't hesitate to indulge and be practiced up for sing alongs :) Mesorimer even has a Christmas tree!



1) The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down: The Band
2) In the Light of the Moon: Big Blood
3) Baby, Let Me Follow You Down: Bob Dylan
4) Flume: Bon Iver
5) Hologram Buffalo: Brightblack Morning Light
6) Bruises: Chairlift
7) Wild Tigers I Have Known: Emily Jane White
8) Sunshine City: Forest Fire
9) Lollipop: Lil Wayne
10) Sharp Cutting Wings (Song to a Poet): Lucinda Williams
11) Breaking It Up: Lykke Li
12) Paper Planes: M.I.A.
13) How Soon Is Now: Morrissey
14) Not Right, You Know: Phosphorescent
15) Fake Plastic Trees: Radiohead
16) Whatever You Like: T.I.
17) Lord: Sleepy Sun
18) Taking The Farm: War On Drugs
19) I Shall Be Released: Wilco w/Fleet Foxes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cool playlist karey me my wayward son.

Unknown said...

Mesorimer? When did you start using that?

Kiki Colore said...

Since Nicholas started using it.

timmeh said...

what about THE WEIGHT BY THE BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!