Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cold Spring Apothecary




I just received my new shipment of goods from Stacey at Cold Spring Apothecary! So far I'm loving the woodland rose all natural basil and hibiscus volumizing shampoo and conditioner. It not only smells amazing but it actually works on my limp, fine hair. I'm on my third bottle of the petigrain and gardenia facial lotion. The ginger and sea salt spray is doing a nice job reminding my hair of those summer days floating in the ocean... The prices are really reasonable considering it is all natural, it smells amazing and it actually works. Most of my experiences with all natural products have resulted in greasy limp hair and breakouts from a much too thick lotion. Stacey is about to open her own shop in Cold Spring! Congrats Stacey!

No comments: