Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No slurping necessary


This is not a typical restaurant that I would go to on a random Wednesday night for dinner. However, when Abi Kaplan's in town we have exceptions. My second visit to Stanton Social was just as fantastic if even better than the first time. This trendy, pricey, lower eastside restaurant stands up to all the hub-bub despite the bridge and tunnel crowd it attracts.

The drinks are delicious and the best part is that the French Onion soup is presented in dumpling form!!! The other food was delicious but I was totally sold and blinded by the light of the beauty of the soup dumpling. I would go if you have a parent or a friends parent who wants to take friends who like to share to a memorable dinner.

2 comments:

pubLEX said...

abbey.

Shannon Darling Dearest said...

the french onion soup dumplings are what I dream about at night!!!!
xx